Saturday, March 14, 2015

Samang Fall, Bolinao Pangasinan


Where in Bolinao? 
Bolinao Falls is located at Brgy. Samang Norte, Bolinao. It is just 30 minutes away from the town proper. 30 minutes or more due to unpaved roads. There are actually 2 falls, Bolinao Falls 1 and Bolinao Falls 2. Bu my bestfriend and I just went to Bol.Falls 1.
my bff

You can pass this cute bahay kubo near  the Falls


 Exploring this falls, I was amazed until now by looking those photos. But my camera did'nt capture the exact beauty of this falls. It was indeed different, and beautiful seeing with my two eyes. You have to visit it to see for yourself! :) It was one of the best falls I've been to aside from Kabigan Falls back in Ilocos Norte. The waters were so so clear.



There are rubber tubes that are for rent for only 40 pesos.  Salbabida for those can't swim on the deep part of the catch basin.


There are cottages for rent for only 150 pesos. But since we're just the two of us, and wasn't able to bring anything we prefer not to use one of those cottages..

No comments:

Post a Comment