Friday, May 30, 2014

Dos Palmas


Where in PALAWAN



I may say, im not rich but im lucky enough because I can go to places where ever I want and I don't have to spend much. You can’t buy happiness and especially friends like them.. my TRAVEL BUDDIES!

This trip has been planned 3-4 months ago. We saw a promo package from Cebu Pacific Airlines and we grabbed it. This 4 days vacay was amazing!


From the airport of Puerto Princesa, we traveled by boat going to Dos Palmas resort. We spend our first day on that island resort as day trippers.


Things are awesome and sentimental coz instead of modernized things I was expecting to see, but instead of these. I pretty like it :)

 
 Time for selfie


 Sad to say our cameras underwater didn’t work, lots of corals and fishes must capture by our lenses under. Snorkeling was my enjoyable moment.
Me and my bestfriend Vien



  The Group of Beauties :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment